OS3G - Open Source, 3rd Generation

A (humble) attempt to publish news from the trenches where Free/Libre/Open-Source Software is brought to the mainstream -- and Francois Letellier's blog, too

Friday, July 06, 2007

Blog discontinued - on to new adventures

My mission with INRIA as executive director of ObjectWeb just ended. BTW I did my part in the inception of OW2 - a new association which will continue the work accomplished by ObjectWeb. So, I will stop blogging on OS3G - to move forward to new adventures, namely, being a freelance consultant on open-source strategies, business models, product development, marcom, etc...

It has been great fun to run ObjectWeb, and there's nothing to be ashamed of in what we accomplished. As I leave the floor to the new OW2 team, the ObjectWeb consortium is healthy, with 73 corporate members, thousand individual members, several new projects in the pipe, ...

So from now on my web site is : http://www.flet.fr and my contact address fl >at< flet.fr . See you there!